Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday Color Challenge


I am getting my feet wet again with the Splitcoast challenges. Today's color combo was Taken with Teal, Green Galore and Kraft. I would have never though of this combination but it was fun to work with. The kraft softens the bold tones for a nice balanced look. I had a circle focal point in mind but could not find my coluzzle so I ended up cutting out a circle of whisper white and free hand layering it with kraft. I pierced both the edges as well as the taken with teal layer. I wish I had my sewing machine set up to add actual stitching. Tomorrow is a sketch challenge so watch for more uploads :)

Stamp Set: Blossoms Abound
Card Stock: Taken with Teal, Green Galore, Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Taken with Teal, Soft Sky, Green Galore
Embellishments: white organdy ribbon, hodgepodge hardware, dimensionals


No comments: