Sunday, March 23, 2008

And the rest of Regional displays




There were so many wonderful displays at Regionals I cannot possibly post all the pictures here, so here are the last three and with this, I am finally moving on ;) Displays showcase Thanks So Much (set we received for free at Regionals, I actually learned to like it once we made our projects), Live Your Dream (this set made top of my wish list once I saw the beautiful samples and the versatility in projects we got to create, and it's on its way to my house right now !! I can't wait to play!) and Party Harty (This is a free set I earned by attending Regionals and placing a qualifying workshop order following Regionals. The stamp set is from the fall/winter catalog collection and I am really excited about it since I don't own a good versatile birthday set). So, that's that.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you say there were 5 of your cards on the boards at regionals!! WOW, had you submitted them to SU? You need to let us know which ones were your cards and also post your picture with Shelli! I want to see.
D