Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pretty Amazing


Pretty Amazing is the name of the stamp set, not a title for my card, ha ! I have to admit I have never even looked twice at this set until Regionals where I received some beautiful swap cards and just had to have that little hummingbird. The card is based on a card by Laura, who was the Featured Stamper on SCS last week. I had hard time choosing a card for my inspiration since there are so many beautiful creations in her gallery. I finally decided to go with this card mainly for the large flower. I thought this would be a good layout to break in my "Pretty Amazing" and layer the flower that comes with it. I must say that even though I don't see myself buying Dare to be Fabulous (set used for Laura's card) I really like all the samples others make with it.

I kept my color scheme monochromatic with a layer of brushed silver for a little sparkle. I still feel the card needs glitter but I am not yet sure where I would put it.

No comments: