Thursday, January 31, 2008

Season of Joy


Whenever SU releases a new mini catalog, I am always the last one to jump on the wagon. I pre-order one set to play with and I am happy with that one for a while but by the time the mini catalog only has a week of life left, I start falling for all the other sets in it. Again, I am a late bloomer when it comes to recognizing sets with potential, ha ! It was the same with Season of Joy, after seeing all the beautiful samples out there I just had to have it. Keeping fingers crossed to see it again in the Fall/Winter collection. I used crystal effects and glitter to add a little sparkle and dimension to the tree image. The background uses a stamp from True Friend stamp set, also from holiday mini.

Stamp Set: Season of Joy, True Friend, Birthday Hugs & Wishes
Card Stock: Taken with Teal, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Taken with Teal, Soft Sky
Embellishments: crystal effects, glitter, soft sky double stitched ribbon.

No comments: