Thursday, January 31, 2008

Three Panel Baroque Motifs


Baroque Motifs was one of the stamp sets in the Preview Brochure for our Fall/Winter collection. It did not speak to me until I saw all the wonderful samples created by fellow Stampin Up demonstrators. I was in love and the love affair continues still today. It's such a versatile set, perfect for both soft and feminine as well as masculine cards. I love all the layers in this card, I would probably have to add some postage if I wanted to mail it but it's quite over sized so I could fit my panels where I wanted them. Here is what I used:

Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs
Card Stock: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Very Vanilla
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava
Embellishments: Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon

No comments: